Kitestuff.nl

Peter Lynn Products

maandag 27 december 2010

24 December, stunning speeds on Ice !!

Yep, we went again on the Ice, !!,...high winds, new Vapors,...better then this is impossible !, This was my first try with my new Vapors as I recieved them from the Boss earlier that morning,...
We did runs constantly over 80/90 km/h,...and sure enough Arie was the fastest of the day with a stunning speed of 99,5 km/h ,..I think he is now also the Fastest Ice Kitebuggyer on the planet !,..Me myself did a run of 91 km/h , and I had to leave earlier, do to a Christmass diner,...Joost was also ripping hard, and did a nice 92,4 km/h ,..way to go guys !!.....next time ,...I want to beat that 100 km/h mark,.... :)
Foto credit is for Joshua, as ussual, some nice pictures from him :

Good winds,Ozzy...

Arie 99.5 km/h
Me myself,..and I..
Ozzy,.. 91 km/h
Joost N ,..92.4 km/h

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten