Kitestuff.nl

Peter Lynn Products

maandag 20 september 2010

Result first races for the Dutch Nationals

So, after a perfect race weekend, finaly back to work,...that is hard !.....
On saterday we had a nice wind from the sea, we raced with 9 meters and 11 meters Vapors, the course was a bit to hard (soft sand) for my weight, espacially with these low winds, so, I hoped for better winds the next day. On sunday the wind was picking up tremendously, I started the first race with my 9,4 Vapor and the last race with the 5.4 Vapor. In the total ranking I became 6th place overal, no that bad for the beginning of the season On first place:
1st: Arjen vd Tol (xxtreme&Vapor)
2nd Harald de Bruyn (xxtreme&Vapor
3th Stephan v Bommel (MG&PKD)
Wel done boy's !
from L to R, Harald,Arie,Stephan

Uuh me, 6the place !
Source for fotos , see Vliegerforum

Next :  World series at the Panne,Belgium !, 28th sept. until 3th October !

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten